A Vegan-Free Almond Panna Cotta Jelly You MUST Try!
Have you ever heard of a panna cotta? This deliciously fancy dessert has caught the eyes of many. Known as the perfect dessert for adults who love jelly, panna cotta has the consistency of pudding but with the richness of pudding mixed with fruit and cream. I mean, who doesn't like creamy jello, its sweetness running down your mouth with subtly sour or savory flavors such as fruits or almonds?
So I decided to go all out and fancy, creating small hard of almond panna cotta jelly for my next potluck. And it was a huge hit! That's why I want to share my easy recipe to follow. And though I adore baking, I made sure that this dessert recipe is so easy you won't need an oven!
What You Will Need To Follow This Tutorial
This deliciously creamy jelly has a perfect consistency that's not too stiff but not runny as well. With its sweetness mixed with notes of almond flavors, your loved ones will enjoy this beautiful and easy dessert!
- Panna Cotta:Two cups of almond milk
- Four teaspoons of Vegan Jel
- Three tablespoons of beet sugar
- One seeded vanilla bean
- One cup of nondairy creamer
- Half a teaspoon of almond extract (or two tablespoons of amaretto)
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- Quarter teaspoon of salt
- Sliced almonds (for topping)
- 500 grams of lychee, fresh and peeled
Step By Step Instructions
Pro-Tips You Should Follow
Here are some excellent tips you should follow to make this panna cotta even better!
- You don't need to follow the recipe to the dot. If you feel like it needs more sweetness, then add more beet sugar.
- People might think that amaretto isn't vegan-friendly, but many brands are proud to say that they are. Look for Lazzaroni or Disaronno Amaretto.
- When storing the panna cotta, keep them covered and let it stay in the fridge until you consume it. Make sure to eat the stored panna cotta within three days. Do NOT leave leftover panna cotta for a few hours at room temperature or it will quickly spoil.
You'll find a ton of reasons why you'll love this dessert. Even if I do love baking, making desserts without an oven makes it so much easier but without compromising the beauty and taste of it. And the best part? It's vegan and free from any form of dairy, making it perfect for anyone to consume without worrying about compromising their diet.
I hope that my Almond Panna Cotta Jelly recipe was a huge hit for your family or friends. Don't wait any longer until you make another batch! With a yummy dessert this easy to do, I'd love to make it every day!
If you enjoyed the article or want to share more tips on making Almond Panna Cotta Jelly, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox !
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.